Higher education academy (senior fellowship Application)
Higher Education Academy Fellowship demonstrates a personal and institutional commitment to professionalism in learning and teaching in higher education. Across four categories, from Associate to Principal, Fellowship provides individuals with recognition of their practice, impact and leadership of teaching and learning.
- Consolidating your personal development and evidence of influencing other colleagues’ professional practice in your higher education career;
- Demonstrating your commitment to teaching, learning and the student experience, through engagement in a practical process that encourages research, reflection and development;
- Senior Fellowship is increasingly sought by employers across the education sector as a condition of appointment and promotion for management and leadership positions;
- For individuals, to identify their expertise with the entitlement to use post-nominal letters – SFHEA;
- Recognized and valued by a growing number of international institutions.